Kati’s Divine Healing
Before we start our story about Chakras let’s talk about who Kati is and how
she is associated with Academy of Entrepreneurs.
Kati is a Reiki Teacher, Hypnotherapist, Laughing Yoga Leader, Point of Light Therapist, Holistic Counsellor; one of our most successful students that has launched, grown and scaled her own business, Kati’s Divine Healing. Kati began with us almost 2 years ago with the Diploma and is now in the Advanced Diploma. We helped her to develop and scale her business thanks to our 1 to 1 mentoring sessions, practical classes taught by Entrepreneurs and a business network of over 41 000 investors.
As an outstanding business owner, Kati not only became a part of our amazing community, but also decided to become an AE Ambassador, proudly representing the results of our successful relationship.
Without further ado, let’s learn about Chakras explained by Kati’s Divine Healing…
What are they?
Chakras are the circular vortexes of energy that are placed in seven different points on the spinal column, and all the seven chakras are connected to the various organs and glands within the body. These chakras are responsible for disturbing the life force energy.
How do you know if your chakras are blocked?
If you have achiness or stiffness, or certain recurring emotions and fears, read along and you may find out which chakra is affected or blocked. S
Lets begin with the Root chakra, at the base of your spine, your tailbone. – Root / chakra
- This chakra is associated with the physical and material world, and it affects your
sense of stability and security. When this centre is blocked, it makes you feel fearful
and insecure about yourself and things around you.
- When this chakra is open, you feel rooted, grounded, and strong – there’s a feeling of
security and abundance, especially of your basic needs. Life is good, basically. As this
chakra is our base and foundation, it’s necessary to look out for first signs of
imbalance and consistently work on this chakra.
- This chakra is your centre of sexuality and creativity and it allows you to open up to
pleasure, joy and new experiences. This centre allows you to accept your sexuality
and physical body to a more profound level. This chakra reminds us to express our
emotions in a more creative way and allow the energy flow and transform into
beautiful and incredible things. The energy of this chakra has the ability to create
- When this chakra is blocked, you feel stuck, your creativity doesn’t flow, you might
feel unsure of doing and executing plans, or projects. You might feel feelings of body
shame and sexual guilt. If this chakra is off-balance it can lead someone to have
Solar Plexus chakra
- This chakra is associated with your self-confidence and inner power. It's connected
with your will and it is the core of your personality, identity and ego.
- Sometimes a lack of vitality or energy lies in our digestive organs – they are not
assimilating the nutrients for our bodies efficiently. This is the source of energy in
your being, as this centre governs the digestive system, digestive organs and their
functionality. it has jurisdiction over both the gut's emotional brain and stored
- When this chakra is blocked, you may be holding suppressed emotions or be overly
concerned about others' judgment. On the other hand, if this chakra is overactive,
you can be very judgmental towards yourself and other people.
- The qualities of this chakra are love, compassion, forgiveness and gratitude. These
qualities must be present with you if you want to live a happy and healthy life. These
are feelings with high vibrational frequency; they raise the vibration of your body.
These beautiful feelings of love and light generate positive thoughts and attract all
these into your life.
- If our heart chakra is blocked, our emotional, mental and physical body will be totally
off-balance, and this will reflect in our lives, in our society, nation and planet.
- This chakra is about expressing ourselves through sound and manifesting those
positive and loving feelings from the Anahata chakra into words. It's the centre that
governs your ability to communicate in a way that inspires and empowers people
around you. All the energy from other chakras will merge here to communicate who
we truly are, what we think and what we feel.
- Also, this chakra is connected to your listening ability. So, if you aren't being a good
listener, then this is also a sign of a blocked throat chakra. If our words come from a
place of love and integrity, then we should express without holding back. Poor
communication can impact your relationships on the personal level or professional
level and, therefore, your happiness
Third eye chakra
Colour: Dark blue
- This chakra is all about vision – not only what we see with our physical eyes but what
we can see with our third eye. The Ajna chakra controls your intuition and decision
making. This chakra offers you the opportunity to tap into your intuition and inner
guidance through meditation, bringing awareness into this energy centre.
- A great way to start tapping into this energy is by bringing your thoughts, ideas,
projects and dreams into your third eye. By this I mean picture it clearly in front of
you – see it like a movie, and almost live it and feel it.
- For instance, it is more powerful to act as if you already got that job, to see what you
are doing on your first day, what will you be wearing, and who you will be talking to,
rather than to sit in your living room saying, “I wish I got that job”. It's the power of
thoughts and visualisation.
Colour: Purple/ indigo
- The crown chakra represents spiritual connection and general well-being. This is the
last chakra of the seven main chakras in our bodies. This chakra represents the
higher level of consciousness that we know.
- Tapping into the energy of this centre means that you know who you truly are and
what your life’s purpose is. You have a strong connection with yourself and others,
you are very spiritual, you do great things for yourself and others. You have a strong
connection with the universe and your higher self. A blocked crown manifests as a
foggy mind, mental confusion, lack of interest in spiritual subjects, headaches,
depression, low energy.
Kati is a certified Reiki Master Teacher, Holistic Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, Sound Healer Point of light therapist. You can find out more about Kati’s 1:1 services via her website below.