Donate & Become a Social Entrepreneurs in just 4 weeks, with our CEO Paula Mills
We, at the Academy of Entrepreneurs, have made it our mission to empower everyone with the entrepreneurial skills and network to solve environmental, social and economic problems brought about by COVID-19.
Did you know that;
“We need Social Entrepreneurs more than ever. Entrepreneurship is the key to rebuilding a sustainable future and to change the world.”
– Paula Mills, Founder and CEO of the Academy of Entrepreneurs
We have created this program together with our friends at the United Nations, Grameen and a handful of award-winning Social Entrepreneurs, and Paula Mills herself will be exclusively teaching all of her top tips as a Social Entrepreneur since the age of 9.
What does our 4 weeks Online Social Entrepreneurship program include?
- 4 Weeks of 4hrs of Live Classes (16hrs in total)
- 8 Webinar/Interviews with leading Social Entrepreneurs from around the world (Zoom / Instagram Live) including leaders from the United Nations and Grameen
- Access to a private Facebook Group/Community of Social Entrepreneurs
- Graduation Certificate
- Hackathon with a prize of $1,000 voucher for the winner
- … and of course, the best skills and tools to transform your idea into a Social Impact Enterprise that will change the world!
There is no price.
You can donate however much you want towards it.Click here to sign up
🔥 Very Limited Spots.
Register now so you can join our program and change the world. 🚀🌍✨
See you on October 12th at 9am
Systems and New Technologies Legends Participate in an online Hackathon and pitch to the Australian Government
What’s the difference between a Coach and a Mentor?